Human Resources Life Cycle
HCS, a leader in facilitating teams and work groups through compression planning-a blueprint for problem solving. A proven system that uses four powerful steps to cut through the clutter and distractions than can bog down decision making and strategic planning. In a nutshell, Compression Planning leverages collaborative time, so you can make better decisions much faster than ever before.
HCS also delivers comprehensive human resource management and organizational development solutions and services benchmarked with professional best practices. We partner with companies of all sizes to deliver service in a number of ways:
General Human Resource Management
- Comprehensive H.R. risk assessment audits
- H.R. strategic planning
- General H.R. projects
- Affirmative Action Programs
- H.R. policy manuals and employee handbooks, with accompanying forms
Recruiting and Employment
- Contract recruiter and employment coordinators, on-site or off-site
- Assistance identifying hiring requirements
- Retained and Contingency Recruiting
- Pre-employment candidate assessments
- Pre-employment background inquiries and verifications
- Internal investigations of discrimination and harassment allegations
- Comprehensive risk management programs, including access to employee call center for reporting incidents of discrimination or harassment
- Manage issues related to EEOC charges and unemployment compensation claims
- Management coaching
- Employee Opinion Surveys
Training and Organizational Development
- Design and deliver custom, client-specific training sessions
- Conduct supervisory and management training
Career Transition and Outplacement Services
- Career Transition Workshops
- On-site and off-site employment events
- Facilitate interview role rehearsals, including video-taped sessions
- Develop personal marketing plans
- Facilitate introductions to prospective employers
We believe all people have UNIQUE TALENTS + SKILLS of which they are often unaware.
Companies choose to with Human Capital Services and its tools because:
- BEST IN CLASS: Consistently referred to “best in class” in side-by-side comparisons with competitors in immediate impact and completeness
- SAFETY: Provide compliance with hiring laws and regulations including EEOC and OFCCP
- DEPTH: Science-based assessments, in-depth reports integrate behavior, motivators, EQ, skills and acumen
- EFFICACY: Highly effective for building teams, hiring or talent training and development that produces results
- COMPREHENSIVE: Assessments to truly understand job requirements
Innovate Talent Management with Job Benchmarking
By investing in Job Benchmarking, you’ll secure the talent necessary for success while eliminating common biases often associated with the hiring process.
DISC is a widely used behavioral assessment tool, measuring four behavioral styles: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance. DISC measures how a person behaves.
The most comprehensive DISC assessment in the market today, revealing insights into how members of staff, management and leadership are likely to respond in certain situations. DISC provides the ability to measure behaviors of the individual or the entire team.
Commonly used to: improve teamwork and understand communication styles.